Artist: The All-American Rejects
Title: The All-American Rejects
Their first album. After recently plowing through the racks at my local HMV, I found it! This album includes singles like "Time Stands Still", "The Last Song", and the most popular, "Swing, Swing". To go against my usual oath, my favourite tracks are actually the three that I just named, "Time Stands Still" being my favourite of the favourites.
Reccomandations
I just named my top three, but there's lots of others I completely adore. Those include "One More Sad Song", "Don't Leave Me", and "Your Star". A few of the songs are a little too sugary then the Rejects usually are, but it was their first album.
What Makes it Special
It's the combination of the pop of 2003 (when it came out) and rock songs that would still survive today. That's shown in my favourite song, "Time Stands Still". It starts with a sound that sounds nothing like the Rejects, and then goes into an acoustic solo, and then goes into the actual rock song and that repeats through out the song.
Band Members
Only Tyson and Nick are credited as "in the band" in the credits, perhaps this was before Mike and Chris. Anyway, this is how it's labeled:
Tyson Ritter - all vocals/bass
Nick Wheeler - guitars/drums/keyboards/programming
Final Say
One of my favourite albums of all time. Five out of five stars.
-LovelyDisaster13
No comments:
Post a Comment