Saturday, May 19, 2007

Poor Jenna!

Story from NY Times:
"The Office" star Jenna Fischer won't be going back to Buddakan any time soon. The pretty brunette was celebrating her series being renewed Monday night with friends when she slipped on the restaurant's marble steps and fractured four bones in her back. A friend said she spent the night in St. Vincent's hospital and had to cancel an appearance on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" and a Harper's Bazaar shoot. Fischer's rep, Lewis Kay, said yesterday she's "doing much better and is resting at her hotel. Her husband [director James Gunn] flew in to be with her."

I feel so sorry for her! But, we're doing something for her. If you have a MySpace, read on..

Melinda wrote:

I have this idea for a gift for Jenna Fischer from all of us. I'm going to create a scrapbook filled with pictures and messages from her myspace fans/friends/ and hopefully co-workers. Here's what I need from you.

Each person send me a picture of yourself, along with a get well message for Jenna. Also include your myspace name, your URL, and real name is optional.

All of these can be sent to me through messages. I will personally print them all out and create the scrapbook. When it is filled, or I hve no more people to add, I will send it to her. I'm needing these things as soon as possible. So, get a move on!

There are only a couple rules.... don't get too long winded in your comments, and the language and pictures need to be decent. Nothing nude or crude people. Ok? Thanks! Oh, and one more thing.... DON'T TELL JENNA!!!!!

If you have any questions feel free to message her at http://www.myspace.com/toepic95


Jenna's MySpace is http://www.myspace.com/pambeesley . Don't message/comment her about any of this!

No comments: