Monday, July 30, 2007

This Post Needs A Long Title Because It's About Songs With Long Titles

As I sit here, listening to the music on my iTunes, I finish up Panic! At the Disco's album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. I wonder then if Panic! has possibly the longest song titles of any band in the world.

LLTBP's Top 10 Long (and weird) Song Title Names (on her iTunes)

10. The Supreme Being Teaches Spider-man How to Be in Love
The Flaming Lips
Spider-man 3 OST

9. I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears and None on My Fingers
Fall Out Boy
Infinity On High

8. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines
Panic! At the Disco
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

7. Pt. 1 Made For Each Other: Pt. 2 You Can Breathe / MFEO
Jack's Mannequin
Everything in Transit

6. Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
Panic! At the Disco
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

5. I'm Like a Lawyer The Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)
Fall Out Boy
Infinity on High

4. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage
Panic! At the Disco
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

3. Our Laywer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
Fall Out Boy
From Under the Cork Tree

2. There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet
Panic! At the Disco
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

1.I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written All About Me
Fall Out Boy
From Under the Cork Tree


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is absolutely hilarious! Great idea. Your choices certainly give "Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious" a run for its money.