Thanks to our good pal PFC for tagging us with this "fab four" meme:
4 jobs I’ve had:
President/Co-founder of the JWG AAR fan club
6-D class council rep
Guitar Hero queen
Unloading the dishwasher
4 films I could watch over and over:
Little Miss Sunshine
School of Rock
This is Spinal Tap
Hairspray (2007 version)
4 favorite TV shows:
The Office (NBC version)
Friends
Corner Gas
MTV's Cribs
4 places I have lived:
Anola, Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba
London, Ontario
Rejectland
4 favorite foods:
Broccoli cheese soup from Moxie's
Dr. Pepper slurpees
Mars bars
Mike & Ike's
4 websites I visit every day:
MySpace
LiveJournal
The All-American Rejects
Blade You Stain
4 places I would love to be right now:
Stillwater, Oklahoma
In bed, watching Friends reruns
At a Marianas Trench concert
Faith Bible Camp
4 favorite colours:
Black (you could tell that from the name of the blog.)
Aquamarine
Sky blue
Dark grey
4 names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Suri
Bailey
Heath
Jason
I shall tag one of my other blogs I read, since PFC was one of the two:
Les' Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment