Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Transformation/Under Construction

"Without struggle cannot be any goodness."
- Tyson Ritter

LLTBP is soon going to be an all-music blog. So all (or most) of the posts will be articles, re-posts, CD reviews, videos, or lists all to do with songs or musicians. Meaning that I will not be posting on the blog for a couple of days/weeks until the blog is completely prepared.
So please enjoy the randomness while you can. If you like the randomness, please check up on my LiveJournal. It's mostly graphic posts, but I ocassionally post things like rants, thoughts, quotes, etc, etc. Quick reminder that my LJ is friends-only, so you must add me as a friend through your LJ account before you can view all of my journal.
peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you sometimes write about old lady music and not just about 10-Second Chemical Rejects that Panic! cuz Fall Out Boy hailed a Death Cab when their Relient K broke down. LOL!