Wednesday, January 31, 2007

CD Review!

Hey everyone. I'm very bored so I decided to write a CD Review...at my school.

Artist:The Fray
Title: How to Save a Life

I'm not quite sure if this album could get any better. It has slow, realaxing songs, songs about being in love, songs about breaking up, songs about making mistakes. Everything. Not exactly what you'd expect a rocker to listen to; but The Fray has a way with people.

Recommandations
My favourite tracks on the album aren't the most popular - a.k.a "How to Save a Life", "Over My Head (Cable Car)" - although I love those songs, too. My favourite songs are more like "Look After You", "Hundred", and "Dead Wrong". They have a very sit-back-I-know-you-had-a-damn-rough-day vibe to them. It's nice.

Artist: Teddy Geiger
Title: Underage Thinking

I love this album. I completely do! It gives off a vibe that you'd expect from an 18-year-old singer/songwriter/musican/actor-type dude...but better. It's more rock than you may have expected.

Recommandations
I love "These Walls", "Possibilites", "Look Where We Are Now", "Air Dry", oh, hell, I love the entire freakin' album!

No comments: