Saturday, January 13, 2007

Friday

Location: My house, idiot
Mood: Calm
Sounds: The Fray's How to Save a Life [CD]
Sights: My computer screen
Entry
Yesterday was awesome!

The Shopping Experience
It was awesome because I got three things that I wanted:
- Star Wars Lego II:The Original Trilogy - Nintendo DS game
- The Fray - How to Save a Life - CD
- High School Musical - Poster

And I am enjoying them all! ESPECIALLY the poster. I saw a box of HSM posters when I was at HMV comparing The Fray's "How to Save a Life" to Snow Patrol's "Eyes Open". The Fray won. I'll get Eyes Open later..it's just that How to Save a Life was only $9.99, and Eyes Open was $12.99, unless I got another CD with the label "2/25"(meaning two for $25.00).
The game is harder than you expect. I'm getting to it, though.

The Dance
Oh, my, God, it was so awesome!
Cha Cha Slide
Let me ask you: how many of you have ever done the Cha Cha Slide?

Ok, now let me ask you this: how many of you know what the Cha Cha Slide is?

For those of you that answered "no" to both, you are total losers.


Birthdays
Today is my friend Taylor's birthday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!
Gift Examples:
- My Chemical Romance's "Black Parade"
- Gummy Earphones for MP3 Player
And she and her boyfriend, Ryan, just celebrated their one-month anniversary yesterday.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

This is kind of aganist my better judgement, and it kind of isn't.
There is this kid,
Nodorhod (not his real name, what we call him), who had his birthday yesterday. We all hate him, but it seems like he's stalking me recently.

Happy Birthday, Nodorhod.
My birthday present to you:
S-A-F-E-T- Y
(You people don't get it. You're not supposed to.)

What a shame. So beautiful, so tragic, such a
- LovelyDisaster13

No comments: