Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stuff I forgot in my Last Post

Location: My house
Room: Basement
Sounds: Combination of the news, my brother coughing/sound effects, and Ashley Tisdale music
Mood: Calm/bored/hiccups
Entry:
Hey everyone. I didn't forget much..but I just wanted you to check out these blogs:
www.leschabai.blogspot.com - It's his first attempt. (and my dad)
www.bccreativehouse.blogspot.com - Paper Fan Club A Starglazed Look at Pop Culture

And here's a survey about me; feel free to copy the questions and post them in your blog/MySpace bulletin, whatever.
1. Do you like Chinese food?
It’s alright...
2. How big is your bed?
It’s a twin…who’s asking?
3. Is your room clean?
No, not really!!
4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
Desktop! I want to get a laptop, though.
5. Favourite comedian?
I love Ellen DeGeneres.
6. Do you smoke?
No, EW!
7. Does anyone like you?
Not that I know of.
8. What’s the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
I’m a woman, you freak.
10. Sleep with or without clothes on?
Usually I sleep in an oversized t-shirt and pants
11. Who sleeps with you every night?
My bedsheets.
12. Do long distance relationships work?
I’ve never been in one, so I can’t answer that question.
13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
0. My slate is clean.
14. Pancakes or French Toast?
Pancakes
15. Do you like coffee?
If you mean Ice Caps, then yeah.
16. How do you like your eggs?
Don’t like eggs
17. Do you believe in astrology?
I think that astrology isn’t a big part of my life, but I like to look and see what ‘Aries’ says every once and a while.
18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My dad.
19. Last person on your missed call list?
Never miss a call.
20. What was the last text message you received?
Don’t have a cell.
21. McDonalds or Burger King?
NEITHER!! I’m pretty much allergic to fast food!
22. Number of pillows?
Three.
23. Last thing you ate?
A mini-KitKat bar
24. Last thing you bought?
High School Musical DVD

25. What are you hearing right now?
“These Walls” by Teddy Geiger
26. Pick a lyric?
‘Cause everybody tries to put some love on the line
And everybody feels a broken heart sometimes
Even when I’m scared I have to try to fly
Sometimes I fall, but I’ve seen it done before
I gotta step outside these walls
27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Raspberry
28. Can you play pool?
Not well.
29. Do you know how to swim?
Yup.
30. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate, no, Mint Chocolate Chip. No, Heavenly Hash.
31. Do you like maps?
Do you want me to like maps?
32. Tell me a random fact:
Tommy Douglas is the grandfather of Kiefer Sutherland
33. Ever had a hard on at work?
Had a hard on?
34. Ever attend a theme party?
Maybe once..
35. Ever do a keg stand?
What does that even mean?
36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?
“Underage”
37. What is your favorite season?
Summer. NO SCHOOL!
38. What is the first music video you ever saw?
*First*? Ummm…probably something by *NSYNC.
39. Pick a movie quote:
“Life is one f---ing beauty contest after another” – Dwayne Hoover (Little Miss Sunshine)
40. Favourite quote:
Ryan: Maybe we're being Punk'd. Maybe we get to meet Ashton!
Sharpay: Oh shut up, Ryan. (High School Musical)

Chad: Have you ever seen Michael Crawford on a cereal box? Troy: Who's Michael Crawford? Chad: Exactly my point. He was the "Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway. Now my mom, she's seen that musical 27 times and she put Michael Crawford's picture in our refrigerator. Not on it. IN it. So my point is, if you play basketball, you'll end up on the cereal box. If you sing in musicals, you'll end up in my mom's refrigerator. Troy: Why would she put his picture in your refrigerator?

I can’t decide!!


41. What is your favourite hangout?
My bedroom…asleep

42. Best friend's name?
Courtney
43. How long have you known them?
Day 1
44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
Ummm...no clue...

45. What time did you wake up this morning?
6:45 to turn off my alarm, 7:03 to take a shower
46. Wake up next to anyone?
Do you consider my pillows a person?
47. Best thing about winter?
Christmas!
48. Name a couple of favourite colors:
Aquamarine, bright fuchsia
49. How old are you?
Who wants to know?
50. What month is your birthday in?
March
51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
Pirates of the Caribbean: Cool.
Pirates: not so much.
52. Favourite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one?)
Either “Louisiana Bayou” or “Where Are You Going”.
53. What are you doing this weekend?
Friday: Dance w/friends
Saturday: Finishing homework project/Going to friends’ house
Sunday: Cleaning (as usual)
54. Who will take this survey?
Anyone who loves me. : )


What a shame. So beautiful, so tragic, such a
- LovelyDisaster13

No comments: