School Notes #1
Location: School
Subject: French
Mood: Bored
Sounds: My French teacher blabbering on about crap we don't care about
Entry: Sitting in my 4th period French class. BORED! Sifting through my Gossip Girl novel like a 3-year-old's fingers in a sand box. I wish I could use my iPod & iTrip and blast Teddy Geiger.
Friday's Plans
Still on. It'll be my first dance this year, and I'm excited. I haven't let my hair down like this since 2005!
My Friends
T (identity protection) is writing
stuff down in her notebook like a madwoman. It's mostly just about how bored she is and about her boyfriend, R.
John Mayer...ugh!
I haven't listened to ANY of his songs today. That's soooo not like me!
Bus Music
Today I listened to three songs while on my morning bus route:
These Walls, Night Air, and Possibilities, all by one of my favourte singer/songwriter/actor/musicians (LOL), Teddy Geiger. For some reason, his songs give me a boost of energy-no, not energy..confidence (and I don't mean For You, I Will!!).
Other Crap That You Don't Need to Know but You Will Read Anyways
New Feautures on my websites:
www.headstrong-.piczo.com
www.i-take-my-twist-with-a-shout.piczo.com
www.chocolate-computer-graphics.piczo.com
What a shame. So beautiful, so tragic, such a
- LovelyDisaster13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment