I am one of the few of my friends that watched the Grammy awards last night. I only watched for a couple reasons, and I'm quite happy. John Mayer was nominated for about three or four, and he won two. Best Male Pop Vocal was my favourite, though...he won over Mr. SexyBack himself. John also performed with Corinne Bailey Rae and John Legend. It was a slur of one of each of their songs, including "Like a Star" and "Gravity".
I'm not happy that the Red Hot Chili Peppers won Best Rock Album for Stadium Arcadium, judging by ther performance earlier last night, they didn't deserve it. John Mayer Trio should have won for their live album, Try!
Left Satisfied and Smiling;
LovelyDisaster13
P.S: I watched Little Miss Sunshine one too many times last night...I realized my true feelings for Paul Dano.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment