
Artist: Fall Out Boy
Title: Infinity on High
This album rocks! If you've ever been a fan, you should go out NOW and get it if you haven't already. If you've never been a fan, go listen to my favourite tracks (listed below).
You can tell that [lead singer] Patrick Stump's voice has matured with this album compared to their 2005 release, From Under the Cork Tree. With completely awesome guitar solos and overall great songs, you wonder why Pete Wentz is the most popular.
Recommandations
I love the single, "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race", but there are tracks that I love more.
Such as "Thriller" (not a Michael Jackson cover), "Hum Hallelujah", "I'm Like a Lawyer the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)", "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" and "The Carpal Tunnel of Love".
Final Say:
FOB hasn't lost its touch. If possible, Infinity on High is their best album yet.
Five out of stars.
Five out of stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment