Tuesday, February 13, 2007

CD Review

Artist: Snow Patrol
Title: Eyes Open
This is possibly Snow Patrol's best work yet. Even though it has been out for a while, I just bought it recently and am loving it. With the massive sucess of the first single "Chasing Cars", Snow Patrol is getting more fans than ever just for that one song.
"Chasing Cars" is mostly known as "the song from Grey's Anatomy", but it's much more if you just listen to the lyrics.
Recommandations
Lots of these songs are love songs, but what's wrong with that? My personal favourites are "It's Beginning to Get to Me", "You're All I Have", "You Could Be Happy", "Open Your Eyes". And last but not least, I couldn't forget "Set Fire to the Third Bar", the Gary Lightbody-Martha Wainwright duet, which I adore.
Final Say
At least 4 1/2 stars out of five, because of awesome vocals and songs that are completely different from one another, but can still tie together and make an awesome album.
- LovelyDisaster13
PS: I'll be posting later tonight, about the Pros vs. Cons of Valentine's Day.
_________________
Currently Listening:
The sounds of the people
In the computer lab

No comments: