Tuesday, February 13, 2007

You're Gonna Find Yourself Someway, Somehow

I've decided to ditch the Pros & Cons of Valentine's Day, you all do that on your own anyways.

I'm kinda obsessed with music. But my music tastes are SO SCATTERED, it's not that funny! I bought Snow Patrol, Fall Out Boy, and Ashley Tisdale all at once! I'm also intrested in lesser-known bands like Ten Second Epic, an Alberta-based sound that's awesome. I'm really into bigger names, though. Bigger names in my world. Fergie, no. Jason Mraz, YES! I really don't listen to the radio anymore. There are BETTER songs than what's played on the radio, y'know.

I tried to get "into the scene" before, but then I just thought: Screw it! I was born an original and God intended it to be that way. I'm a John Mayer fan and PROUD!

I hope that a true original is reading this right now, and you know who you are. You're the one that isn't wearing eyeliner. You're the one that's not wearing those lace undershirts with everything. You're the one that stands out from all your friends because you are being YOU and only you! If you want to listen to Dave Matthews Band while all your friends are listening to My Chemical Romance, go ahead!

A true original can also be desribed as someone who doesn't really care what anyone thinks of them. The someone that writes their own songs. The someone that's loving the girl in the audience that's hypnotized, mouthing every word as it comes past your lips.

- LovelyDisaster13

_________________
Currently Listening:
Chariot
Gavin DeGraw
Chariot

No comments: