Friday, March 2, 2007

CD Review

Artist: Ten Second Epic
Title: Count Yourself In

For almost every CD I've reviewed, I have said that everyone would like at least one track on the CD, and it's different for this one. TSE is more of a required taste, but if you like Panic! At the Disco, Red Jumpsuit Apparartus and Fall Out Boy, I can gaurentee you that you'll like Ten Second Epic.
With emo-rock-punk sounds, it's more like a breath of fresh air to the rock community. The all-Canadian band seems different, adn we like it because they're a mixture of a lot of the bands that we like that've been around for a while. Much attention was pulled to them when their single, "Count Yourself In", was featured as the iTunes Single of the Week.
Recommandations
All of the songs aren't overcooked, or undercooked for that matter. They're all emo-rocked to perfection. My favourite tracks on the album are:
"Count Yourself In", "All You Want to Be", "How the West was Lost", "It's Better on the Floor", and "I Got What I Want, Lost What I Had".
Visit their official website at www.tensecondepic.com
Visit their official MySpace page at www.myspace.com/tensecondepic
Like what you see? Vote for them as "hot" on www.underagethinker.piczo.com
(Just click on the enter text, and scroll to the bottom of the front page.)
-LovelyDisaster13

No comments: