5. Incredible casting.
Two nominees - one won. We all thought Dakota Fanning would get a nomination before Abigail Breslin. Guess what? We were wrong. Many Independant Spirit Awards, Critics Choice Awards (Paul Dano & Abigail won), and Oscars too, it proves that the cast is more than ordinary.
4. Storyline? Hello?
Is this even a question? It did win Best Original Screenplay, may I remind you!
3. Characters
I can relate to more than one of the Hoovers - I can relate to five. Does this mean I'm headed for a breakdown? Anyway, everybody can relate to at least one of the Hoovers. If you're quiet, annoyed, you can relate to Dwayne. If you feel like all the pressure's on you, you're Sheryl.
2. Paul Dano
They didn't cast him for the looks, but trust me, millions of girls went head-over-heels for the dark-haired beautiful disaster Dwayne Hoover. I was one of them. It was the scene with Frank by the harbour.
And the #1 Reason Little Miss Sunshine should have won . . .
1. She's a Superfreak, Superfreak
Everybody loves a good dance scene, do they not? It's the only part of the movie where five of the family members (uhh..not explaining) are happy. More giddy than happy. Little Olive doesn't care if she wins the pageant, all that matters is her family, and that they're finally happy. Even if it's only for one minute.
So KISS MY ASS ACADEMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment