Thursday, August 2, 2007

It's All About The Music


You may think that, judging from my Top 5 Sexiest Rockstars list, I'm saying that the frontman is the most attractive of the bandmates.
I'm not saying that at all.
To prove my point, I have created a new list.


LLTBP's Top 3 Lead Singers That Aren't Exactly Models


3. Matt Thessien
The Relient K frontman has some serious talent on his hands, although not exactly looks. The christian rock group isn't about looks though, they're about getting the message about God through to young kids through music.

2. Ben Gibbard
The voice behind Death Cab for Cutie sounds like a fresh, 19-year-old, blond that dropped out of high school for the band. Gibbard is none of those things. DC for C usually stays out of the spotlight, which lets the fans focus on the music, which is what this is all about.

1. Patrick Stump
When I was at a sleepover once, we were doing karaoke, and my friend was singing "Dance, Dance". My other friend noticed that it wasn't the regular vocals, and she responded to it with "It doesn't really sound like Pete Wentz singing." I was shocked. She didn't know that Patrick Stump was actually the lead singer since Wentz had attracted so much attention to himself since starting "guyliner" and nude pictures leaking onto the internet.
We applaud Mr. Stump in his efforts not to stay in the spotlight, because he knows who he is, and if Pete wants to attract attention to the band, that's just the way things are.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to add that Chad Kroeger of Nickelback is a very unfortunate looking man. Yet, he seems to think he's a chickmagnet -- that's rock 'n' roll for ya.