Monday, August 20, 2007

We Are Broken

I'm not sure my profile tells as much about me as it should. It doesn't tell that I'm total opposites to myself. It doesn't tell that I can be my own worst enemy. So, here it goes. The things that my profile doesn't tell about me.

- I'm sick and tired of hearing about Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. Why does the media have to put so much attention on them? Why not the other people going to rehab?
- I'm the "diet coke" of emo, but one of my favourite shows is the ultra-prep The OC.
- I don't drink any soft drinks except for Dr. Pepper
- I'm lazy. Really. lazy. But when something needs to get done, I'll do it.
- It just happens that all my main crushes are on rockstars. Tyson Ritter, Nick Wheeler, Gerard Way... but Ben McKenzie's in my top ten for sure.
- My life revolves around music and my friends. My true friends, that is.
- Two ways to truly offend me are through my favourite bands and through my religion.
- Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service sound exactly the same. But I still listen to them both.
- I make the cheesies, fangirliest videos for my favourite rockstar duo, Tyson and Nick (aka "Tyck").
- I tend to like the covers of songs better than the original (I Want to Be Sedated, Under Pressure)
- At school dances, nobody asks me, so I DJ. It's a lot more fun than you would think.
- I don't see why society forces us to get boyfriends at age twelve. It's retarded! None of these relationships ever last anyway!
- My favourite clothing company is Butter/T. Bourne Ritkins.
- This was totally pointless. Please carry on with your day. I'll think of something original tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought this post offered some great and thoughtful insight into the person you really are. Nice to meet you.